The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Fantastic!

I must say, this is the first game I've played on NG in a while that's kept my interest long enough for me to complete it. It's great combination of zombie action and realism kept me on my toes. Seeing the sun finally coming up as I'm piling on the bodies and the barricade's nearly gone was an experience I'm not used to in a Flash game! Also the little touches, like the logbook and notes-to-self kept it fresh while adding some humor too, and got me looking forward to each break. The variety of weapons and how they worked realistically was impressive too. I didn't get to try them all, but my little team and I still prevailed in the end! I think I'll have another go at it, and do some more searching this time. Anyhow, nicely done!

LOST RIDE LOST RIDE

Nicely done

Hey, that was pretty cool! I was kinda stuck at first, but then I started to get used to mousing around for the hidden stuff. It was great seeing my cars rollin in a new 'hood. I especially liked the ending, that rocked. I can't believe I didn't find this earlier.

The Fish Game The Fish Game

Heeere Flipper!

Very cool. The combo idea was awesome! I died laughing!

Night Assassin Night Assassin

Cool. Where's the T-800's and HKs?

Impressive. I liked the fact that when you destroyed something there was a delay before the sound reached you, very realistic. Keep it up...

iMac must die!! iMac must die!!

Decent gfx, but your idea needs work.

People are always raggin on Macs, but I can tell you from experience, since I work (yes, work) on both platforms and I can be far more productive on the Mac side. Not to mention the GUI and file system on the Mac is more advanced (in my opinion). Then people say the hardware is inferior, when in fact Macs were the first home computers with digital sound, then color graphics, then multi-tasking, then digital video, then FireWire, then built-in CD-R, then Gigaflop processors, and now built in DVD-R. I have nothing against PC's, I use them every day. They're perfectly good computers, but don't talk down something just because it's foreign to you. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Asteroids 2 Asteroids 2

Impressive

Nice job, I wish I could write something like that. But why such a low frame rate? Hmm, maybe my computer just sucks... :)

Fraternity Massacre! v1.0 Fraternity Massacre! v1.0

shweet

Good graphics, but there needs to be different people that die different ways. Other than that its pretty cool. I have a cousin who's at MIT and he is a total DMB fan, I'll have to send this to him, hehe...