Zero Wing: Definity Pt. 1 Zero Wing: Definity Pt. 1

Pretty damn cool

The graphics reminded me of Combat Instinct only better. Story was good so far. Great work! I'm waiting for the next one. Oh yeah and Stabbing Westward rules!

late night with arnold late night with arnold

It's decent

I thought it was OK. I guess I was waiting for the Predator to fight back and watch a battle on stage, then it would have ruled. Still pretty funny though...original idea.

BLoody MacDonalds BLoody MacDonalds

Cool

I thought it was funny. The animation was pretty smooth even if it was sticks. Right on...

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Fantastic!

I must say, this is the first game I've played on NG in a while that's kept my interest long enough for me to complete it. It's great combination of zombie action and realism kept me on my toes. Seeing the sun finally coming up as I'm piling on the bodies and the barricade's nearly gone was an experience I'm not used to in a Flash game! Also the little touches, like the logbook and notes-to-self kept it fresh while adding some humor too, and got me looking forward to each break. The variety of weapons and how they worked realistically was impressive too. I didn't get to try them all, but my little team and I still prevailed in the end! I think I'll have another go at it, and do some more searching this time. Anyhow, nicely done!

LOST RIDE LOST RIDE

Nicely done

Hey, that was pretty cool! I was kinda stuck at first, but then I started to get used to mousing around for the hidden stuff. It was great seeing my cars rollin in a new 'hood. I especially liked the ending, that rocked. I can't believe I didn't find this earlier.

The Fish Game The Fish Game

Heeere Flipper!

Very cool. The combo idea was awesome! I died laughing!